QUALITY ASSURANCE AND CONTROL PLAN.
QUALITY ASSURANCE PLAN
The prime objective of this plan is to assure the project performance in accordance to the contract specifications and details.
BASIC REFERENCES FOR THE QUALITY ASSURANCE PLAN
Contract specifications and Contract Drawings
CDFSD Standard Specifications
BS/NFPA codes of practice
Other relevant instructions by the consultants.
OPERATIONAL CLASSIFICATION AND REVIEW
Project Organisation review
Inspection and documentation
Tests and records
Design available is reviewed and optimized if required with the industry & local civil defense standards. Any type of technical conflicts will be notified and corrected prior to the installation
- A true record of updates of the drawing shall be maintained.
- Required shop drawings shall be prepared and obtain Prior approval before construction
- All the materials use in the project shall be complied to the project specifications and to the satisfaction and acceptance of the client.
- All the materials will be proposed with adequate technical details and samples as far as possible, through an approved format of submittal. Consultant’s approval shall be taken prior to the procurement.
Inspection and approval Documentation:
- Each and every stage of activities of all sequence of the works will be offered for inspection to the consultant and the corrective instructions if any will be attended before mould to the permanent form.
- Any other requirements of importance arise during the construction shall be taken up and offered for inspection.
- Inspection request shall be produced in advance to the consultants, and the works detailing and specification compliance shall be reconfirmed with written approvals
Testing & Commissioning
- All tests shall be offered to witness by the consultant / client engineer and all test reports shall be maintained and registered for verification
Design, Supply , Installation , Testing & commissioning of Fire protection System ( Sprinkler, Wet Riser , Water/Foam Deluge , Fire Suppression etc)
Design, Supply , Installation , Testing & commissioning of Fire Alarm System
Design, Supply , Installation , Testing & commissioning of Gas Detection System
Supply & Application of Fire Proof Coating ( Luminescent & Contentious)
Staircase Pressurization System
Installation of Air Compression / Chill Water Piping.
Garbage Chute System
Linen Chute System
Over 20 years experience in the Kingdom of Bahrain
Complete range of services for turnkey projects
Total commitment to the client requirements
Highly Professional team
Fully equipped Workshops..
Access to a wide range of resources, assets, machinery, light & heavy equipment,